Are you craving our savory Garlic Parmesan wings but it’s your turn to cook for family night? Get the best of both worlds with this sure-to-please Garlic Parmesan Pasta dish. Go grab some Garlic Parmesan boneless wings from your nearest Wingstop and get to cooking!
Flavor Pro Tip: this recipe can be adapted to feed yourself or your entire crew! Take control of your flavor and add as little – or as much – of any ingredient as you’d like.
- Wingstop Garlic Parmesan boneless wings
- Penne pasta
- Marinara sauce
- Mozzarella cheese
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Fresh chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook penne pasta per instructions on package.
- Mix cooked pasta, marinara sauce, and mozzarella cheese in a pot.
- Place pasta mix in a baking dish and place in oven.
- Bake pasta for five to 10 minutes or until slightly brown on top.
- Remove pasta from oven and arrange the whole Garlic Parmesan wings on top.
- Sprinkle dish with grated Parmesan cheese and fresh chopped parsley.
Chef Larry Tip:
“Serve the pasta in a fancy baking dish or platter. The presentation in combination with the rich Italian flavors are sure to impress.”