Lemon Pepper may be our most popular flavor, but did you know you can transition that love into a shake? Introducing the Lemon Pepper milkshake – an exclusive international Wingstop creation. This craveable milkshake is creamy, sweet, and tart, and pairs well with all our flavors. See the recipe below so you, too, can enjoy this delectable invention from home.
This recipe takes about five to 10 minutes and makes one 16-ounce serving.
- 2 cups vanilla bean ice cream
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon shortbread cookies
- ½ cup lemon curd
- Whipped cream
- 1 red bird’s eye chili
- Scoop about two cups of vanilla bean ice cream and place in blender.
- Pour 1/4 cup of whole milk in blender with ice cream.
- Crumble two tablespoons of lemon shortbread cookies and place in blender.
- Blend all ingredients until smooth.
- Pour into glass and top with whipped cream and red bird’s eye chili.
It’s as simple as that! While you’re at it, try the Lemon Pepper milkshake with your favorite wing flavor. Order online now.