Can’t get enough of the sweet and spicy flavors on our menu? Try our signature Mango Habanero in milkshake form. Exclusively offered at Wingstop Malaysia, the Mango Habanero milkshake is creamy and sweet with a little kick. All you’ll need are some standard ingredients from the grocery store, a blender, and a little of Wingstop’s Mango Habanero sauce (ask for a “side of flavor” when ordering).
The recipe below takes about five to 10 minutes and makes one 16-ounce serving.
Ingredients (16-ounce serving)
- 4 teaspoons Wingstop Mango Habanero sauce (order as a “side of flavor” when ordering online)
- 2 cups vanilla bean ice cream
- 3/8 cup mango nectar or juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whipped cream
- Orange colored sugar
Mango Habanero Milkshake Preparation
- Scoop up about two cups of vanilla bean ice cream and place in blender.
- Pour 3/8 cup of mango nectar or juice in blender with ice cream.
- Portion 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract and pour in blender.
- Add about four teaspoons of Wingstop Mango Habanero sauce (increase for added heat if desired!).
- Blend all ingredients until smooth.
- Pour into glass and top with orange colored sugar, whipped cream, and cherry.
Next time you’re picking up wings at Wingstop, don’t forget to ask for some extra Mango Hab sauce as a “side of flavor,” and try out the Mango Habanero milkshake. Can’t wait to get started? Order online now.
Craving something else? Check out our similar Lemon Pepper Milkshake.