What better way to indulge in savory southern comfort food than with a Texas Pepper Jack Wing Melt? We are drooling at the thought of it, too. Swing by your nearest Wingstop and pick up – or order delivery in select markets – an order of Hickory Smoked BBQ tenders, a large order of fries, and our creamy ranch, and you can have this flavor-packed sandwich in just a couple minutes!
- Three-piece order of Wingstop Hickory Smoked BBQ tenders
- Wingstop fries
- Wingstop ranch
- Two pieces of Texas toast
- Pepper jack cheese
- Toast Texas toast on a skillet or in the oven for a few minutes or until slightly brown.
- Remove from skillet or oven.
- Place Hickory Smoked BBQ tenders on one slice of Texas toast.
- Top with pepper jack cheese and sliced pickles.
- Close the sandwich and serve the Texas Pepper Jack Wing Melt with Wingstop fries and ranch.
Chef Larry Tip:
“Before topping with pickles, place the toast topped with tenders and pepper jack cheese in the oven for a minute to ensure your cheese is nice and melted and your toast is crisp.”