February 9th is National Pizza Day, and to celebrate, you can create this delicious “za” in just under ten minutes! All you need are some Original Hot boneless wings and a few simple ingredients. Spice up your traditional pizza and wow your taste buds with our irresistible flavor! Go grab some Original Hot boneless wings from your nearest Wingstop and get to cooking!
- Six-piece order of Wingstop Original Hot boneless wings (cut in quarters)
- Side of Wingstop Original Hot sauce
- Side of Wingstop ranch
- Pizza crust
- Chopped carrots
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Chopped celery
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place flatbread on baking sheet.
- Cover bread with a layer of Original Hot sauce.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over sauce.
- Add carrots, celery and boneless wings.
- Place in oven set to 350 F for about five to eight minutes.
- Take out of oven and drizzle with ranch and more Original Hot sauce.
Chef Larry Pro Tip:
“If you want to mix it up, try our Garlic Parmesan sauce in place of the Original Hot base (sauce).”