Holiday season is in full swing, but have you thought about how you can bring Wingstop into your celebrations? What better way to incorporate the Wingstop way of life into your Christmas, than with ranch cup ornaments? In fact, Lil’ Ranchy is the perfect conduit for your creative juices to flow through. To that end, follow along below with our step-by-step DIY guide on making a Lil’ Ranchy ornament. Also, make sure to tag us @Wingstop in your own creations on social media.
What you’ll need:
- Wingstop ranch cup (clean or unused)
- Two plastic googly eyes
- One black and one green chenille stems (pipe cleaners)
- Thin ribbon
- Cotton balls
- Hot glue gun
- Black sharpie pen
The steps to making your own Lil Ranchy ornament:
Other ways to celebrate holiday cheer with Wingstop
Looking for other ways to use your Wingstop ranch cups this holiday season? Poke a hole through the top of the lid and thread ribbon through in a loop, then try these other options:
- Stuff with your favorite colored confetti. We chose gold, green and strips of Wingstop boat liner.
- Paint cup with festive colors. We used enamel paint for added sheen.
- Add a touch of pizzazz by gluing chenille stems around lip of Wingstop ranch cup lid.
- Glue on eyes, golden chenille stems and a pom pon for a nose, and you have a reindeer!
- Make a mini snow globe filled with love, cheer, and of course, fake snow.