October 3 through October 9 is Mental Illness Awareness Week. 1 in 5 adults experience mental illness each year, so it’s important that we treat our mental and emotional wellbeing with the same attention we give our physical health. Wingstop is proud to offer multiple ways in which our team members can support their overall wellbeing as we continue to navigate through new challenges brought on by the pandemic.
Employee Assistance Program
The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is available to all Wingstop team members who are enrolled in the company health insurance. One call puts you in touch with a clinician, counselor, mediator, lawyer, or financial adviser who could positively impact your life. They are trained to understand your concerns so they can connect you with the consultant or service best able to help you:
- Address depression, anxiety, or substance use issues
- Improve relationships at home or work
- Manage stress
- Work through emotional issues or grief
- Assistance with legal and financial concerns
Sanvello is an app that offers clinical techniques to help dial down the symptoms of stress, anxiety, and depression — anytime. Users can connect with powerful tools right as symptoms come up and help them stay engaged each day for benefits they can feel. Sanvello offers:
- Daily mood tracking – Answer simple questions each day to capture current moods, identify patterns and self-assess progress.
- Coping tools – Specified tools to help one relax, cultivate mindfulness, and manage stressful moments.
- Guided journeys – Journeys use clinical techniques to help you feel more in control and build long-term life skills.
- Weekly check-ins – Users track where they are mentally and emotionally and set goals for the upcoming week to better support themselves.
- Community support – Share advice, stories, and insights anonymously with others using the Sanvello app.
With Talkspace online therapy, you can safely and securely communicate with a therapist from your phone or desktop. Using the online matching tool, users can find a therapist and start therapy within hours. They can exchange messages with their therapists five days a week – no appointment needed. Users can even schedule real time face-to-face video appointments when needed. Talkspace is convenient, safe, and secure.