Need cooking ideas for your Mardi Gras party? Have no fear, Wingstop has concocted this sure-to-please Cajun pasta dish that will have your guests shout out “laissez les bon temp rouler” – let the good times roll this Fat Tuesday! Go grab some Louisiana Rub boneless wings from your nearest Wingstop and get to cooking!
- Wingstop Louisiana Rub boneless wings
- Bowtie pasta
- Alfredo sauce
- Roma tomatoes (optional)
- Grated parmesan cheese
- Fresh chopped green onion
- Salt and pepper
- Green, purple and yellow food coloring
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cook penne pasta per instructions on package.
- Mix each food coloring into three separate bags with a cup of water each.
- Divide pasta into the three separate bags and let soak for five minutes; rinse each bag separately with cold water.
- Mix cooked pasta, alfredo sauce, a pinch of salt/pepper and parmesan cheese in a pot.
- Place pasta mix in a baking dish and place in oven.
- Bake pasta for five to 10 minutes or until slightly brown on top.
- While pasta is baking, quarter Louisiana Rub boneless wings.
- Remove pasta from oven and arrange the quartered Louisiana Rub boneless wings on top.
- Sprinkle dish with grated parmesan cheese and fresh chopped and green onions.
Flavor Pro Tip:
“Serve the pasta in a fancy baking dish or platter with Mardi Gras beads. The presentation in combination with the rich Cajun flavors are sure to impress.”