This yummy flatbread can be yours in just under ten minutes! All you need are some Hickory Smoked BBQ boneless wings and a few simple ingredients. Spice up your traditional flatbread and wow your tastebuds with our irresistible flavor! Go grab some Hickory Smoked BBQ boneless wings from your nearest Wingstop and get to cooking!
- Six-piece order of Wingstop Hickory Smoked BBQ boneless wings (cut in half)
- Side of Wingstop Hickory Smoked BBQ sauce
- Chopped red onion
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place flatbread on baking sheet.
- Cover bread with a layer of Hickory Smoked BBQ sauce.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over sauce.
- Add red onion and boneless wings.
- Place in oven set to 350 F for about five to eight minutes.
- Take out of oven and sprinkle with chopped cilantro.
Chef Larry Tips:
“The chopped cilantro adds a fresh pop of color that helps bring the flatbread to life.”
“If you want to mix it up, try our Garlic Parmesan wings in place of the BBQ wings.”