When life gives you limes, slice them up and make Wingstop margaritas. Yes, wing sauce and tequila. Can you think of a better reason not to combine two delicious things to make one flavorful, boozy cocktail? Didn’t think so — so drink up!
The recipe below takes under five minutes and makes one 10-ounce craft cocktail. *Please drink responsibly.
Ingredients (10-ounce serving)
- 2 fluid ounces top shelf tequila
- 1 fluid ounce Cointreau
- 1 fluid ounce fresh lime juice
- ½ fluid ounce simple syrup
- ½ fluid ounce Wingstop Original Hot Sauce
- Shake together to mix (blend with ice for frozen)
- Serve in a salted rimmed 10oz High Ball glass over ice
- Garnish with lime