We hate to brag – but sometimes we can’t help it. Wingstop is officially a Great Place to Work®, a U.S. certification that means more than a plaque on our wall. It represents our culture and shows that we’re a company that values our team members.
If you’re thinking about joining the Wing Experts, we can give you a few reasons why it would be the right choice.
We are humble, hungry and smart
Team members at Wingstop demonstrate the traits that get them far in life. They don’t just talk the talk; they walk the walk every day in their interactions with the team. In the book “The Ideal Team Player,” author Patrick Lencioni explains that ideal team players are humble, hungry and smart. Those are the traits we look for in our team members – and it shows.
- We are humble – We recognize that there is always opportunity for growth, and we know we’re never done with our personal and professional growth. Humble team players are more concerned with the success of the team than their own contributions.
- We are hungry – Wingstop team members have the fire in them to keep pursuing excellence for their team. We don’t settle for “good enough,” because we’re self-motivated and diligent. We look for gaps to fill and know there’s always room to improve.
- We are smart – We are critical thinkers and wise in our dealings with others. We navigate the nuances of group dynamics with care and understand the impact our words and actions have on others.
Our values inform everything we do
Our value system is called the Wingstop Way, and it represents the attributes that are ingrained in the fabric of our company culture. We’re dedicated to being a group of people that are service-minded, authentic, fun and entrepreneurial.
- Service-minded – We treat others the way they want to be treated. Whether we’re serving our guests, or lending aid to fellow team members through Wingstop Foundation, our hearts are for PEOPLE. We exceed expectations through a collaborative approach.
- Authentic – We are down to earth and genuine in a no politics environment. With us, what you get is what you get. We demonstrate sincerity in our actions and promote passion for flavor and the food we serve.
- Fun – We play hard. We don’t take ourselves too seriously. We celebrate successes and radiate positivity. Team Member Appreciation Week, holiday parties and team member recognition – just to name a few – are ways we raise the roof on the reg.
- Entrepreneurial – We work hard. What started 25 years ago has grown to a multinational brand with over 1,300 locations. Our people are making it happen because we’re not afraid to take measured risks, think outside the box and challenge the status quo.
We are growing
Now is the time to be at Wingstop because we are growing at a rapid pace. This year, we were named among the fasted growing brands by Forbes. Since starting in 1994, we’ve proved we are the Wing Experts as we’ve opened more restaurants, achieved greater heights and soared past expectations time and time again – and we’re just getting started.
If you’re looking to grow with us, check out our career opportunities and apply to be a Wing Expert too.